Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Garden Tomb


We were talking about the Tomb being Empty today when Jesus was resurrected and Rebekah asked where the tomb was located, did we know where it was. I told her I was pretty sure that some prophet had affirmed that we knew the correct location of the tomb. I looked it up and found some very neat pictures and other information.

The above picture is from the LDS Scriptures.


The Garden Tomb (the official website)



Spirit of the Garden Tomb has some pictures with some great descriptions of the tomb and the area around it.

My Jerusalem Garden Tomb Experience has some neat insights into the history of the tomb.

If you search LDS.org you can find some wonderful articles about the Garden Tomb, Jerusalem and Jesus's atonement. I could read for hours.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online