Thursday, April 9, 2009

Faberge Eggs

Faberge Online Exhibition - The Eggs are in Gallery 10

Faberge Eggs Collection - Check out the Eggs made by students

Learn more about the Russian Family who commissioned the Faberge Easter Eggs.

Beautiful pictures of the Faberge Easter Eggs with great descriptions can be found on the Matt & Andrej Kkoymasky Faberge Site.

Treasures of Imperial Russia

Lady Alexandra's Coloring



As with all websites I cannot verify that the pages I link to will always be appropriate for viewing. Although the Matt and Andrej Kkoymasky's Faberge site is the best one I found, I do not approve of the rest of their website.


EDITED: I FOUND SOME MORE SITES on The FABERGE EGGS - how I missed them yesterday and found them today, I'll never know. (More exciting stuff to come)

Mieks Faberge Eggs - All the Eggs on One Page

1 comment:

Jolanthe said...

I was just going to email you with the Faberge site that I used - it was Matt and Andrej - but after I had used a bunch of pics I found out more about the site, so I never linked to it. :)

'bout peed my pants when I accidentally clicked on a different link on their page.

Jolanthe

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online