Monday, June 1, 2009

Homeschool Showcase part 1

We had a end of the year homeschool showcase tonight that was a smashing success. We put together a program with the two other homeschooling families that we have been getting together with a lot this year. each of the kids got several chance to perform if they wished.


Here is a short video - Rebecca, Emily and Isaac have been practicing as a trio for over a year on this song, they like it so much since they each get to sing their favorite color, and it is also in age order, so they feel like the song was made just for them.


For those of you that were'nt invited, we managed to get most of it video taped, wish I could find the tripod, in the middle I handed the camera off to Ryan Henrie and asked him to video tape, he did a great job. I think next time I'd better not sit so close to the CD player, the music is a little loud. Even I get to learn something, that is part of the reason I love homeschooling so much, I get to learn right along with my kids. I'm looking forward to editing the entire video together, but I'm hoping to get Rebekah to come and perform me the camera so I can add her sections into the video even though she was home sick tonight.

1 comment:

Matthew's Mom said...

That was so neat. The kids are really talented. it must mean that their mom is as well.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online